Top Ten Books I HAD to Buy...But Are Still Sitting on My Shelf Un-read!
Haha! Be glad this is a list of 10 or you could be here aaaaaaaall day ;)
1. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
2. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson - it seems like everyone has read this book!
3. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon - I finished Outlander (or Cross Stitch) but then I left too long between finishing it and getting my hands on Dragonfly in Amber so I still have to read it. Maybe there is a re-read of Outlander in my near future?)
4. Seeing Redd (Book 2 - The Looking Glass Wars) by Frank Beddor - another case of reading book 1 and leaving too long to get hold of the 2nd. By the time I got it I had lost any sense of urgency I had to read it.
5. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson - It seemed like a good idea at the time... *whistles*
6. Phoenix Rising by Pip Ballantine and Tee Morris
7. The Time Machine/The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells
8. I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett - I LOVED the first 3 books in the Tiffany Aching series, but there was too much of a gap between the 3rd and the 4th. I jumped to but it but I have been dragging me feet to read it ever since.
9 & 10. Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay and Between the Lines by Jodi Piccoult and Samantha Van Leer
These are both books that I LOVED the idea off and just haven't got round to yet. *scuffs floor*
I haven't seen the Dexter TV series either so it is going to be a complete surprise when I get round to reading it! :)
Happy Tuesday y'all! Hope you have a good and safe week!