Wednesday 2 October 2013

NaNoWriMo Panning! Shout Outs #1

Its OCTOBER!!!!!!!! (you know, just in case that is news to anyone)

So, as it is NaNoWriMo next month *happy dance happy dance* I know loads of participants are planning out their stories and getting their ideas together.

So am I!

Instead of having reviews this month I thought I would shout-out some links that I have come across/been using in planning my story for this year and just some useful bits and pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone like listening to podcasts?

I love them.

A couple of years ago I stumbled across the podcast 'Writing Excuses' which is hosted by Mary Robinette Kowal, Brandon Sanderson, Howard Tayler and Dan Wells. This is a great podcast. Each episode is 15 minutes long and is packed to the gills with information on writing. They also include a reading/listening recommendation and a writing prompt. 

They are onto the 8th season right now (you can still download the previous seasons too) and you can find them on Itunes or their website writingexcuses.com

This is one of my favourite podcasts next to Books on the Nightstand and The Readers :)



Post Signature

1 comment:

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!