Sunday 21 December 2014

2015 Reading Challenges #1






I am calling this #1 as my goal for 2015 is to get through my ridiculously massive TBR mountain and I will probably find some more challenges to get stuck into before the beginning of the year :)

I love being able to cross things off - it give me a huge sense of accomplishment - so I did a Google search for bingo reading challenges and did a happy dance at what popped up.

I know that technically I could put on of these together for myself but having it come from someone else gives it a bit more validation in my eyes. Strange I know...

So here are some of the challenges I will be taking part in during 2015 -

These are all from the blog My Readers Block

2015 Vintage Mystery BingoVintage Mystery Bingo
There are 2 levels for this challenge.
Gold - Books published before 1960
Silver - Books published between 1960 and 1989
I have quite a collection of crime and mystery books to get through so I am going to have a try at them both.



Then there is the Color Coded Reading Challenge
I have signed up to this one for the fun of it.
I like the idea of having a rainbow of book spines at the end of a reading binge :)








So there we have it.

You can find out all about these challenges and some more at My Readers Block













Post Signature

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to both challenges for 2015! Thanks for joining me--I hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEw Zealand blogger, Kathryn, at Book Date has a bingo card challenge you may like.
    Full House and multiple entries if you finish more than 1 card...

    Also, for all your Ag C mysteries - Kerrie from AU hosts an ongoing challenge HERE

    Enjoy :)
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!