Monday 23 January 2012

Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney



There is something really funny about these books. Before I buy them I always think, "Aw, great, I loved the last one, I can't wait to get stuck into this one,". When, in reality, I find them a great deal better to look back on than to read the first time around. Yeah, weird right?

That isn't to say that they aren't good. They aren't good because they are, and there are some brilliant laugh-out-loud moments but they always have something lacking... hmmm....

Okay, so now that  is over, moving on.

Greg has a problem. He needs money to keep his virtual pet happy and his mum won't 'lend' him any. So what is a wimpy kid to do. Try out his entrepreneurial skills obviously.

I am lacking the initiative to say anything other than what I said on GR so I shall hand you over to that post :)


Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #6)Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Every time I pick up a Wimpy Kid book I re-discover all over again how much I really dislike Greg's parents. And his little brother...

That being said this installment to the series is filled with some crackers and the situations that Greg finds himself in are both cringe-worthy and relate-able.

Fun read.

View all my reviews


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!