Thursday 5 January 2012

January - That's What You Think!

Photobucket

Hi guys! 

Welcome to the 1st month of the 'That's What You Think!" Reading Challenge!

I know that there was some problems with viewing the book list. I have fixed this and the book list can now be seen in all of it's glory :)

Every month I will add a post for you to link to your reviews so we can all come and have a good old snoop at what you are reading from the list :)

Fill in the form below and then if all works as it should your links etc will be added to the spreadsheet below that.

(check out the original post in the spreadsheet for the book list)

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I have a book for February, but can't find a post for it. Do you have one up somewhere? (kherbrand at comcast dot net)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!