Sunday 15 May 2011

To Be Read in May! (2)

Since there are still no new books on my shelf (meaning no IMM) here are the books I am hoping to get through before the end of the month.

I have finished my first list which was Avalon High, Stolen and Girl, Missing.

So here be list number 2...

Fairest by Gail Carson Levine (this is a re-read from about four/fives years ago I think)

Acorna the Unicorn Girl by Anne McCaffrey ad Margaret Ball (another re-read this time from when I was about 10 years old (a looonng time ago))

And maybe Ice by Sarah Beth Durst, but I have been iffy/butty about reading this for ages. But needs must :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!