Friday 22 July 2011

Follow Friday


 It has been a little while since I last did Follow Friday so here goes.
(Click the pic to be taken to paraunkee.com to take part in Follow Friday)

This weeks questions isssss - (drum roll)

Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

Pulls Winnie the Pooh pose and taps head *think, think, think*
(Only 3...that't kinda unfair, but here goes anyway)


1. Andrea Jones - I would LOVE to talk to her about her book Hook and Jill! 


2. Diana Gabladon - I think talking to her about her books would be amazing but talking about writing would be even better. She wrote her first book as 'practice' while working full time and looking after her children. Yip, I would definitely love to speak with her.  


3. And last but not least Lisa Mantchev - yeah, come on you ALL knew I would be picking her :).


Who would you love to have dinner with?

9 comments:

  1. New follower! Found on Follow Friday! :) I've never heard of any of those authors, but I'm going to put them on my radar now hehe.

    If you'd like to visit my own FF post, it is here: http://skyink.net/?p=2397

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no more authors I don't know.

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/07/follow-friday-7-22-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second author makes me feel like a failure, haha.New GFC creeper. :)

    Happy Friday!

    Preet
    A Written Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, hopping through and following you.
    Have a great weekend!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. More new authors .... more new books for me to read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - new follower here. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Didn't know any of your authors choices, but I do love Phantom of the Opera like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Lisa's books yet but they're on my shelf just waiting! Now I'm very curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know! You totally have me searching for Hook and Jill!!!!

    :D nice picks for authors! and happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, and Happy Belated FF from a new follower. Interesting choices.

    http://shikiharu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!