Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature that can be found (every Tuesday) at The Broke and the Bookish
1. Charlotte Bronte - I have loved Jane Eyre for as long as I can remember and I would have a fit of the vapours to have a conversation with Charlotte Bronte (needless to say THAT won't be happening). I would love to ask her if she was happy in her marriage.
2. Charles Dickens - mainly just to ask him what exactly his feelings where for his young sister-in-law. And also to hit him for not having Esther marry Mr Jaundice in Bleak House - I LOVED him.
3. Diana Gabaldon - the author of the Outlander books (although I have only really just discovered this series I am loving the books). I think she would be a fascinating person to sit down and talk too, she must have so much information about all sorts in her head...
4. Andrea Jones - the author of one of my favourite books Hook and Jill which is a love story between Wendy (AKA Red Handed Jill) and Captain James Hook. It is a brilliant read with a really funky rugged page design to it.
5. Wen Spencer - the author of 2 more of my favourite books Tinker and Wolf Who Rules. These books are great fun and come at the idea of elves from a totally different angle...and planet.
6. Lisa Mantchev -need I say more. From reading the Theatre Illuminata series and her blog I think she must be such a fun person.
7. Tamora Pierce - she writes books with fantastically strong female leads, who know their own minds and more often than not go against convention to follow their heart.
Sorry guys, I am glaring at my book case and I am not being hit by any inspiration...
If I think of 3 more I'll add them post-haste :)
Do you have 10 authors you would die to meet?