Wednesday 16 May 2012

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon Read-a-Long





What? Don’t Look at me like that, I can sign up for another challenge if I like,..
Ok, fine I know I said I was keeping the challenges to a minimum and everything this year, but technically this isn’t a challenge it is a read-a-long – see there IS a difference. Don’t argue with me OK. Besides I have book 2 in the series sitting on my shelf so I really need to read the first book again – I do, really I do – to refresh my memory and all that jazz – and who know my first opinion of it may have changed after almost a year. And it will be fun reading this as a group and doing weekly posts on it :)


So here are the details…


The read-a-long is going to go from June 11th to July 23rd (AKA 7(ish) weeks ;)) and is being hosted by all the lovely bloggers who are listed in the button :)


Here are the blog links -


Into the Hall of Books
Gone with the Words
Logan E. Turner
The Reading Housewives
Stalking the Bookshelves
Tangled up in Blue (Tangled up in Jess)



The idea is that everyweek a different host blogger will have the questions for the chapters for that week and we all get to have a good blether about what we thought.



Sounds fun right? :)



I’ll see you with more Outlander on June 11th ;)




Post Signature

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to do this too! I have been wanting to read this but just haven't had the courage to crack that monster! Glad to have others to do it with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm rereading it too and I can't wait! Glad to have you join us!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is going to be fun to re-read with a group! :)

      Delete
  3. It does sound fun! I'm so happy you are doing it :) I will have to discuss, once this read-a-long gets underway, whether or not we are going to have more read-a-longs for the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the read-along of book one goes well it would be brilliant to do the same with the other books :)

      Delete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!