Tuesday 10 July 2012

Tune in Tuesday


Tune in Tuesday is a weekly feature that you can find at GReads and it gives us a chance to show off some of our favourite music :)

Do we have any Captain Scarlet fans in the audience?

How about Thunderbirds?

And what about STINGRAY?!

Eeeek. Now when I was younger (I think I must have been about 12-13) I fell in love with (and still love) the closing theme to the show. I mean it, I loved it that much that I taped the last 2 minutes if the show and played it over and over again - and then someone (who shall remain nameless) taped over it. Grrr.

But now, in the land of MP3 Downloads and amazon I have the song sitting happy and snug on my i-pod. Good times!

So, without any ado I give you.

Aqua Marina! 






Post Signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I haven't heard that song in a long time! I haven't watched Thunderbirds in ages, I love this song too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!