Monday 14 November 2011

In My Mailbox (12)

Lookie, Lookie. Aren't they pretty.


So I ordered the Hunger Games trilogy from the Book People...last week I think - and I had actually forgotten all about them until an hour or so before they arrived this afternoon.

And finally. The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall dropped through my letter box this morning. So excited. I am a bit of a Phantom nut (see:Phantom Novel Reviews Photobucket ) so I was mega, super happy when I picked that of the floor. And tomorrow or the day after the CD should be arriving.

 Happy dance :)




free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

4 comments:

  1. Is the bottom of The Hunger Games (Book 1) damaged? It looks a little odd.

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :) I actually haven't seen Phantom of the Opera in any form OR read The Hunger Games yet :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ComaCalm

    Yeah, the corner of book one is a little dented, there was a whole in the packaging when it arrive so I think that might be why :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hannah
    I am a total Phantom junkie lol. I am determined to read The Hunger Games before the film comes out next year - even if my only reasons are to pick the film to death over inaccuracies hehe

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!