Tuesday 1 November 2011

NaNoWriMo - DAY 1!

Good morning everyone.

Wait...Is 12.00am morning or really really late? Huh? *shrug* Doesn't matter.

I am making a conscious effort to avoid the word 'so' - just thought I would mention that. I have noticed I tend to put that at the beginning of every paragraph.

So (SEEEE)

Do you know what day it is today. We are now 60 seconds into November 1st and do you know what that means? It is day one of NaNoWriMo! And do you know what I am doing right now? I have began typing my story. But how can you be typing your story when you are typing this. Well, the techy savvy genius that I am, this has been SCHEDULED.

And that peeps is the answer to how to do 2 things at once! Smart or what?

Happy writing everyone who is taking part this year! May your caffeine supply never run dry ;).
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

4 comments:

  1. I am well and truly into the first day of NaNoWriMo (we're about 12 hours early in Australia) and I haven't written a single word. I have the time. I have the space but I also have writer's block! Hope you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with NaNoWriMo! I wish you lots of coffee and adrenaline (you'll probably need it), and minimal writer's block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I got my post up too :D doing little sprints with myself. I wasn't going to stay up until midnight but there was a giveaway hop. :x Getting on with it now though. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh that's what I wanted to say: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo26m4y9J91qbylvso1_500.png

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!