Tuesday 29 November 2011

NaNoWriMo Post #8

I did it guys and with a day to spare!

Yeah, I actually finished last night but in all honesty I do not want to see my keyboard for another week - or I will not be held responsible for my actions. ;)

So want to know what my last word count was?

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
Woohooo.

I have not finished the story - I am no where near done - but I feel like I have achieved something.

Waaaaah, so happy.

Anyway, yes, because I will be avoiding the laptop and the keyboard like the plague for a little while - in case I do something drastic and take an ax to it (don't really want to do that - can't afford a replacement laptop) - the blog will not be back to 'normal' until next week and then the book reviews and everything else will be back to normal.

Hope you are all having a fabby dabby week and had a good and safe weekend. And for everyone else who was participating in NaNoWriMo this year I hope you all had fun and met your goals. :)

See you all next week. :)
x

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Much, much Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! that's quite a number!! YAY FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!