Monday 12 January 2015

Bout of Books #12 Wrap-Up

Hi everyone!

So Bout of Books didn't go as well as I had hoped, but like I said it was during my first week back at work after a fortnights holiday. So all in all, not that bad really :)

I managed four audio books and 1 actually-turn-the-pages books.

Wanna know what they were?

Of course you do!

Audio - Twelfth Night
             The Tempest
             A Midsummer Night's Dream
             Bleak House (I finished the last few chapters of this not the whole thing)

All of the audio books were beautifully narrated. The Shakespeare plays had full casts and really brought them to life. I would highly recommend them if you want to give reading Shakespeare a bit of a jolt. I enjoyed a Midsummer Night's Dream a lot more than I was expecting to.

Not Audio - The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie.

Out of the Christie's that I have read so far this is not one of my favourites. Usually I zip through these but I think that it took be so long because I wasn't liking it.

I hope you all did well and achieved the personal goals you set :)





Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!