Friday 2 January 2015

Bout of Books #12

Bout of Books is coming to town again!
Bout of Books

Well, a computer screen near you anyway.

I ummed and ahed about doing this one as it starts the day before I go back to work and then I thought ‘och, stuff it’ and decided to sign up.

What is Bout of Books?

Well… (from Bout of Books)

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Happy Reading Everyone!


Post Signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just passing through to say good luck with the challenge! I just joined up as well. Hope to read at least 2 or 3 books but we'll see lol.

    Xo!
    Vanessa
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!