Thursday 1 January 2015

Hello 2015!

Wow. 2015 is here! The speed that 2014 went zooming by at was a little scary huh?

I hope you all had a good and safe evening last night.

I was at home with my freaking out cats (cheers, fireworks) all evening safe and sound. You know, just in case you were interested.

*Awkward silence*

Alright then...

Look! A Bingo Card! Lots of Bingo Cards! So preetttty... *Drool*
My 2015 Reading Challenges
So pretty...

Today is the first day of the first month of the new year so do you know what that means?

It means challenges start TODAY! Yay!

So the only challenege that is missing from this pic is the audiobook challenge. Hmm...I think I am going to have to rectify that.

Anyway, cheerio everyone and happy reading!


Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!