Friday 5 August 2011

Life is Stressful and Funnies

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been too regular lately. Things have been CRAZY STRESSFUL and just ahhh lately. I was layed off (one of) my jobs (got to love a recession) and when ever I have applied for another one it has been too be told that the positions have already been filled. WHY ADVERTISE IF THE JOB IS NO LONGER VACANT!!!!! PEOPLE! *moving on* So when I have not been getting told about not getting a job I have been wallowing in the pit of despair (I am very good at wallowing too if I do say so myself).

Anyway, moving on. I will be trying over the weekend to get post typed up and books read (power to me!). So, sorry again for the lack of activity.

Now, onto the funnies :)

I know this is another post that has nothing to do with books (well...it does kind-a since it is Twilight related) but I was buckled with laughter when I saw these pictures (and I seriously needed a laugh) and I just had to share. I stumbled across them when I was messing around on deviantart.


Twilight ep.05: Enchanted by *daekazu on deviantART

LOL which Edward do you think would win in a fight?



Twilight ep.07: Pocahontas by *daekazu on deviantART

Chokes with laughter at the Meeko Bella ;)

Lol, the level of talent that people possess totally humbles me.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the job Alex. Hopefully something else comes up soon. Fingers crossed for you.

    LOl @ the Twilight stuff. There is heaps of that kind of art on the internet...people are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry about the job!
    I'm on the hunt too :P but oh well, patience.

    And the funnies! I like Giselle's Edward better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about losing your job. Not fun. At least you had a good laugh. Those were pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!