Thursday 21 February 2013

Some Science Fiction Romance


Yay! Its been a while since I have done a list, but here goes :)

In no particular order her are some space-cruising, hover-board romances!

Katherine "Kitty" Katt Series

I LOVE these covers!

Kick-Butt heroine and drool worthy (alien) hero save the world from aliens...

 

Books 1 - 6 are all available and Book 7 is due out this May (2013) so there is a whole big pile for you to go on if you like book 1!

In Death Series

There is a huge back lists with this series so if you want to stick with the characters in this futurist crime/romance series after book 1 there are 36 books so far for you to get going with :)

 

This is another series with a wonderfully strong (and hard boiled) heroine. Eve is a cop from the future and her life can get more than a little complicated when her husbands less than crystal clear history pops up from time to time. 

(I have read the first 6 books in the series and I have thoroughly enjoyed them!)

Outlander Series

There are 7 books in this series so far and each book is well over 800 pages apiece. 
 

This time hopping romance series is filled to the brim with larger than life characters and covers some well known historical happenings - from the Jacobite Rising to the Moon Landing!

Acorna Series

I loved Acorna back in the day! What isn't to love about a girl who has a horn (like a unicorn) and hooves who travels across the galaxy? Exactly! And there is some slight touches of romance to it also. To my knowledge this is a series with 10 books in it - some of the books cover Acorna's children.

 


Sirantha Jax

I can't remember when, or by who, but this series was recommended to me. I have the first book sitting in the ever growing TBR pile so if any of you guys have read these books I would love to know what you thought :)
 

Young Adult - Across the Universe

 


Young Adult - The Chemical Garden

I found the first book in this distopian series a little too disturbing to read the rest but I might pick it back up in the future. 

 

Young Adult - The Hunger Games 

Yip, I couldn't NOT mention The Hunger Games! 

Who else is looking forward to Catching Fire this year?

 





Post Signature

2 comments:

  1. Woo! Sirantha Jax! I read the first book of the series and loved it. Jax is a hardcore chick who kicks ass. I totally recommend you pick it up ASAP.
    I'll have to check out the other books on this list. The Kitty Kat series looks fun and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!