Saturday 10 March 2012

Goodreads Catch-Up Read-a-Thon Round-Up

GoodReads Readathon


I realize this is a little late - my bad. But I never updated on how the read-a-thon went at the end of last month. 

It went pretty well if I do say so myself. I didn't get all the books on my list read but I put a fair sized dent into them. 

I had 6 on the list and I completed 4 - not bad don't you think. 

The books were -

1. Virals by Kathy Reichs
2. Naked in Death by J.D.Robb
3. The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
4. Playing with Fire by Katie MacAlister
5. The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
6. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie

And out of them I finished -

1. Virals by Kathy Reichs
2. Naked in Death by J.D.Robb
3. The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
4. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie

Out of them all The Murder of Roger Ackroyd was my favourite :)

If you took part in the read-a-thon I hope you reached your goal and were happy with your progress.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments:

  1. 4 out of 6 is not bad at all. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did very good over all! :D GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!