Wednesday 7 March 2012

'In Death' Series by J.D. Robb Reading Challenge

Just to give a shout out to the J.D. Robb reading challenge that I have signed up for this year - and like the sucker I am I have opted for Level 5: Obsession In Death which means I am aiming to finish all of the In Death books by J.D. Robb (aka Nora Roberts).

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

If you would like to join in, or just find out more about the challenge check out My Life in Fantasy  for more details. :)

I have already finished the first 2 - the reviews will be popping up here in the next fortnight or so and I am finding that I am enjoying the series more with each different book :)

Toodles.


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!