Saturday 5 July 2014

Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon Part #1


17233570

So, it has been a good ten years since I read Dragonfly in Amber so this re-read has been very much like coming to the book for the first time. 

I give you my reaction to the first 50 pages. 

Enjoy!






Roger? Who the heck is Roger? Wait, I don't care. 

*turns back a page* 

1968!!!!!!

What! Where's Claire?

Oh, hello Claire!

Ah, that's who Roger is, I remember now. 

Never mind. 

Where's Jamie and who the fiz is Brianna?

Go away Roger. 

Ooo itallic. A dream? A thought?

Oh, hello Claire.

Gah, couldn't you have told me something useful?

Dead? Now hang on a moment, what do you mean by dead?

Yip, that was pretty much my thought process for the first few chapters of Dragonfly in Amber. 

It was stressful stuff. 


Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!