Monday 14 July 2014

What I am Reading...

Yip, my reading has been that dire in the last week that I am still on what I was reading this time last week.

No, really, it has been that bad that I am in the exact same place in the exact same books as last Monday. I haven't even been a able to listen to any more of The Woman in Black, that's how bad it has been.

Terrible I know, but for some reason I just haven't been able to sit down and read. Either my mind was on something else and reading was a chore (how horrible is that!) or I was asleep (been a bit sick this past week).

Here's hoping this next week will be better for my reading!





Post Signature

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm basically in the same position as you! I've been working my way through two slower books for the past several weeks, City of Thieves and I Know This Much is True. I FINALLY finished CoT over the weekend, but I've got about 300 pgs left of IKTMIT. I had to actually write myself a schedule for finishing it because I was really starting to lose steam!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!