Sunday 27 July 2014

What I Have Read...

Hi guys :)

I hope you all are having/have had a safe and good weekend.

So, I finished 2 books this week, neither of which were on the bedside table on Monday. But who cares, I was just thrilled to get out of the reading funk I had fallen into.

Agatha Christie saved the day!

The Labours of Hercule Poirot

The Labours of Hercules


The Mysterious Affair at Styles
Little bit of trivia for you, this was Agatha Christie's very first published book :)

The Mysterious Affair at Styles

These were both enjoyable reads and pretty quick to get through too.

Look out for the reviews coming soon.

Cheerio.


Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!