Wednesday 16 July 2014

Mid-Year Wrap Up (Part 2) - Favourite Reads!





Shout out time for some of my favourite reads of the last 6 months!

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak

The Book ThiefThis book blew my mind to such an extent that I still can't find it in me to write a review.
Touching, heartbreaking and everything in between this book had me sobbing like a baby so bad that my mum came into the room and thought I was having a bad allergy attack.
I haven't seen the movie yet but I hope it cam capture at east a fraction of the beauty and emotion of this book.





The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson 

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Di... by Jonas JonassonThis book sits at the other end of the emotions spectrum from The Books Thief. This book was hilarious and had me giggling insanely more than once. It also touches on a lot of recent history which made it fascinating.







The Crooked House by Agatha Christie


Crooked House by Agatha ChristieOut of the Agatha Christie's that I have read so far (which looking at how many there are isn't really all that many) this has got to be my favourite of the bunch.

It was full of twists and turns and had ma suspecting everyone at one point or another but the person who actually did it.

Wonderful!






Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!