Friday 11 January 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #10



Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly Blog Hop that can be found over at Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read

Q: IF YOU COULD CHOOSE ONE SUPERNATURAL BEING/CREATURE TO REALLY EXISTS WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY? EX. FAE

Oooo evil, evil, evil question! ;)
.
.
.
Well, mermaids are always an interesting one. I remember when I was little I had a dream I was a mermaid...it was a cool dream. Of course I also dreamt that I fly around my bedroom Peter Pan style *crickets*

Moving on. 

So yeah, I'll go with mermaids because you don't know what they will be like. Would they be fluffy Disney mermaids who talk to seagulls and get babysat by crabs or are they the evil, siren type mermaid who will lure you to your watery grave.

Post Signature

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE MERMAIDS, that is all.

    New GFC Follower.:)

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would there be Mermen as well? Cus I'd like to see that! But yeah, Mermaids would be cool to see!
    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think mermaids are pretty cook too. I'd be super-scared if vampire and werewolves - and even the fae that I've read about - actually existed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer! I have an entire shelf on Goodreads dedicated to mermaid lit, though I haven't read much of it, yet! :D New follower via GFC! My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!