Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday Round-Up #1

Hi guys.

I am going to try and get into the habit of doing a weekly round-up of the blog and bits and bobs! :) Here goes.

On the Blog. 

Monday - Review - Snow (Book #4 in Fairy Tale Flirts Series) by Lisa Scott

Tuesday - Review - How to Twist a Dragon's Tale (How to Train Your Dragon Bk #5) by Cressida Cowell

Wednesday - Review - Belle (Book #3 in Fairy Tale Flirts Series) by Lisa Scott

Thursday - Review - Masques (Sianim Bk #1) by Patricia Briggs

Friday - Feature and Follow Friday #10

Saturday -




 In Life.

I have become ADDICTED to the Avengers movie - which I have only just go to see (no I have not been living under a rock). It is AMAAAAAAAZING! 
That is all.




With Myra.

Update on my NaNoWriMo Story Sink or Swim. 

The first 5 chapters of Sink or Swim can be found on WattPad. 

In Chapter 1 Myra has been hospitalised after a freak shark attack. 

Chapters 2-5 - we get to experience the day that will change her life. 

If you guys would like to check it out you can find it here ---> Sink or Swim (NaNoWriMo 2012) my pen-name is SleepyScribbler there. 






Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!