Friday 25 January 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #12



Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly Blog Hop that can be found over at Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read

Q: What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?

Oh, wow. You know what, I have no idea. It has been quite a while since a book has grabbed me that much.

Nope, sorry, right now I am drawing a blank. 

Although I do have a whole pile of books waiting to be read though and I am going to have to start staying up all through every night to get through them before the end of the century ;)

(I don't think that counts though does it ;))


Post Signature

7 comments:

  1. Awwww hahah My TBR has also been rising and I can't fully remember the books the kept me up all night :P

    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow_25.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower PageGirlsPageofBookReviews I get my best reading done while everyone is asleep, you should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do an IOU answer, then you can post the next book that breaks the spell. New GFC follower here. This is my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I have a huge TBR pile too.

    new follower. My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow-late-night-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your answer Alex, wish I had the same problem as yours, I couldn't narrow it down to one :(

    My Feature & Follow post.

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  7. My TBR list is almost as big (or even bigger, I think) than the list of books I've already read. I kinda know how you feel.

    New follower.
    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!