Sunday 27 January 2013

Sunday Round-Up #3

On The Blog

Monday - Review- Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer

Tuesday - Review - Light in the Dark by Donna Scholefield

Wednesday - Review - Girl vs Superstar  (Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker #1) by Robin Palmer

Thursday - Review - Sealed with a Kiss (Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker #2) by Robin Palmer

Friday - Feature and Follow Friday #12

Saturday - Nothing to Stack My Shelves with this week :(


In Life

I am STILL stuck on Avengers to a degree that could be considered unhealthy - but I have just treated myself to Iron Man 1 and 2 so I am branching out a little bit. ;)

I am back on the writing wagon. Eeeek so happy - as are the followers of my fanfiction account who have been waiting the best part of a year for updates. (Whooops)

Happy, happy, happy!

With Myra

(Details for where to find the story are below)


This week with Myra-
We get to meet Director Carol Lacey in a bonus segment. But just what is she Director of?
And Myra is bed bound as she recovers from the attack. 

~~~If you guys would like to check out my National Novel Writing Month novel you can find it here ---> Sink or Swim (NaNoWriMo 2012) my pen-name is SleepyScribbler there.~~~



Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!