Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome to 2013


Welcome to the year 2013 my fellow Bookworms! I hope you all had a safe New Years. 

Before I get started I would just like to say a big thank you for all of the 'Get Well' messages and comments. They really meant a lot guys. :)

So we have all survived the Mayan Apocalypse - go figure ;)

Anyhoo, last year was an uber-meg-failure for me where the blog (and lots of other things) was concerned thanks to my rollercoaster health issues. I am going to try my best to avoid having the blog grind to a halt this year by doing a little better with the planning/scheduling and not taking on too much. So no outside reading challenges for me - at least at the beginning of the year - I do though have some pretty specials planned for over the next year. But I am not going to over stress about anything. If the plans happen then they happen and if not then they don't. No biggy. That is the plan for the year anyway.

But lets not jump the gun. It is only January after all and to kick everything off I am going to be talking about the books that I read last year but didn't get to talk about due to the evil blogging breaks of 2012.

Just bear with me while I get back into the swing of things and I will be back on track in no time at all.

Tata for now.
x


Post Signature

2 comments:

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!