Friday 4 January 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #9


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly Blog Hop that can be found over at Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read

Q: WHAT NEW YEARS BLOGGING OR WRITING RESOLUTION HAVE YOU PLACED ON YOURSELF?

Ummm..to actually do some. Lol. 

No seriously, this years resolutions is to actually try and keep the blog constant and to finish my NaNoWriMo story.  

Where the blog is concerned I am wanting to get things a little more structured rather than just throwing anything and everything out there is whatever order it comes out my head in. And this will actually requires some *shiver* planning on my part. Which I can totally do...right? Right? RIGHT!!! *melts into the floor*

Anyhoo, moving swiftly on.

After the blog the only other 'project' that I am hoping to get stuck into is my NaNoWriMo story (Which I epically failed this year but we won't go there). I have over 80,000 words worth of story that needs to be fine tuned so I am hoping to get that started this year. 






<---------Say hello to my main character Myra. :)








Post Signature

2 comments:

  1. lol. I agree, consistentcy is good.

    New Follower via FF--

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I understand about actually doing the resolutions lol Love your blog btw! :)

    New Follower!
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/feature-follow-10.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!